We at Clever Digital Signage Inc. ("Re-sign Software" or "we") are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our sites.
This policy covers how Re-sign Software collects, uses and protects the information we gather through your use of the Re-sign Software Websites (defined below) and in connection with off-line communications. Specifically, Re-sign Software may collect this information from offline and online registrations and forms, communications and interactions, and sales inquiries and transactions. We also may use third party sources, such as opt-in lists. Please note that this policy may still apply if you elect private browsing.
No matter how Re-sign Software comes to have your information, we want you to know that we respect the privacy of your information and that you should be aware of how we handle it.
Links to Other Sites
This policy covers the information practices of our websites that link to this policy, which includes but is not limited to: www.digitalsignageshopper.ca and https://www.cleverdigitalsignage.ca, as well as all international domains and subdomains (collectively referred to as "Re-sign Software Websites or manufacturer Websites")
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Re-sign Software does not:
· Sell the names and addresses of our customers and/or site users to outside vendors.
Re-sign Software does:
· Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
· Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
· Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Just contact us. Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information Gathered and Tracked by Re-sign Software
Organizational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us.
Within our Re-sign Software Websites, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about a product or service. We may collect this information through different methods, including:
· Registration Forms. We encourage all visitors to register with Re-sign Software, although registration is not required, except for access to our premium content areas. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information (like name and email address) and references that help us better serve you. Your name and email address may be used to send you information about our company, product updates, special offers, and newsletters. To opt out of receiving communications from Re-sign Software, please contact us .
Order Forms and Enrollment Forms. Our order forms securely
collect visitor’s contact information and financial information (like your
credit card number and other billing information). Contact information on the
order form is used for order fulfillment and may be shared with our Partners or
Resellers if that is necessary to fulfill your request. The information that we
require in our order form is only used to process your order quickly and
accurately. Your contact information will only be used to send you the product that
you purchase and your billing information will only be used to bill you for
that product. During the purchasing process, you may be given the opportunity
to sign up for future e-mailings regarding our products, services, and
promotions. If you sign up, we will share your contact information with other Re-sign
Software partner companies only, not with other outside companies.
You may also be given the option of registering a profile with us which would store your name, purchase history, and billing information to make it easier for you to shop and purchase products/services from us in the future. You may opt out of this feature at any time by changing/canceling your profile online.
Re-sign Software may collect other information, including, but not necessarily limited to:
· Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone number(s), email address, and company. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information and when this information is collected in forms on our Re-sign Software Websites, it is collected and/or transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· Transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download or about which you make an inquiry.
· User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of industry interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on Re-sign Software Websites or indicated by your use of the Re-sign Software Websites.
· Financial/credit card and payment information. Please see the “How Re-sign Software Uses and Shares This Information” section for more information.
· Event and conference participation information, such as lectures, classes or booths attended or visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by Re-sign Software. If we use electronic tracking technologies at an event, we will provide notice in the event registration materials and/or correspondence.
· Other information which may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but it may be derived from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular zip code.
We may also supplement information you provide with information received from third parties.
A cookie is a small, encrypted data string our server writes to your hard drive that contains your unique User ID. Cookies on the Re-sign Software Websites may collect a unique identifier, user preferences and profile information and membership information. Re-sign Software’s server will query your browser to see if there are “cookies” previously set by the Re-sign Software Websites.
A cookie cannot be used to access or otherwise compromise the data on your hard drive. While we do not offer an opt-out for cookies, browsers provide you information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. You can generally disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting your ability to use the site, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion and might be required to complete certain functions on our Re-sign Software Websites.
How Re-sign Software
Uses and Shares This Information
The information you submit may be used or shared with third parties for any of the following purposes:
· To engage in transactions. We may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
· To process transactions. We may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Personally identifiable information that is needed in order to issue an invoice is stored on Re-sign Software Web servers in a commercially reasonable manner designed to safeguard against unauthorized access. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store unnecessary information about you or for an unnecessary length of time. We may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other third parties to complete the transaction. If we use an automated process to collect your credit card information, we may share this information with a third party vendor specifically selected for its superior practice, in which case we do not retain a copy of that information on our servers.
· To provide support or other services. We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
· To tailor marketing to your needs and respond to your requests. We may use your personal information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, to respond directly to your requests for information, or pass your contact information to the appropriate Re-sign Software distributor or reseller for further follow-up related to your interests.
· To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Re-sign Software Websites which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer's consent to post their name along with their testimonial.
· To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by Re-sign Software or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. We may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company.
· To comply with legal requirements. Re-sign Software may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
The security of your personal information is very important to Re-sign Software. We have in place physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, Re-sign Software uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. When you enter sensitive information such as your credit card number on our site, we encrypt it using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
In the event that your personal information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you of the breach by email, fax, or Canada mail. We will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or Re-sign Software to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.